+370 652 76020
Rotary pellet burner BurnPell EVO 100 (100 kW)
Pellet burner BurnPell EVO 100 - most innovative pellet burner on the market. The breakthrough technology is highly advanced rotating combustion chamber. Apart from high burning efficiency, reaching up to 99%, this unique solution of so called rotary burner ensures permanent self – cleaning from dust collecting in the process of combustion. Pellet burner BurnPell EVO 100 designed to burn wood biomass pellets, agro-pellets with high content of ashes, pits and oats.
Pellet burner BurnPell EVO 100 - economical, easily maintained, comfortable and modern heating system with pellets for residential, public and commercial premises. Pellet burner could be installed in practically any solid fuel, gas or oil boiler, furnace or stove which power is up to 80 - 100 kW. Pellet burner power varies from 30 kW to 100 kW.
The complete set of pellet burner includes:
- pellet burner BurnPell EVO 100;
- polyurethane pipe connecting the burner with feeder;
- pellet feeder;
- external digital control panel with LCD display;
- assembly ring with mounting bracket.
The container for pellets is not included and could be ordered separately. As the tank (container) can be used in any capacity, from which a transporter can to take the pellets and transport them into the burner. Thus, set of burner consists of full fuel supply system that solves all problems and you need only to load the container with pellets and set up desired temperature of water.
During burning pellets do not be afraid of electricity supply disruptions, due to the electricity cut-outs. After cut-out burner starts to work by itself and you do not have to re-establish the settings. Control panel display screen shows all the settings in real time. Also, if desired, to respond to changes in outdoor temperature, possible to install an additional outdoor air temperature sensor.
As fuels pellet burner uses biomass pellets - alternative ecologic (green) fuel. Therefore the heating with pellets is more economical, compared to heating with oil or gas. In comparison with solid fuel heating costs are similar, because of high efficiency and automatic control, but heating with pellets is much more comfortable.
THEN YOU HEAT YOUR LIVING HOUSE AND OTHER PREMISES WITH PELLETS YOU ARE SAVING ENVIRONMENT, MONEY AND HAVE COMFORTABLE LIFE
Burner is safe against fire, because it equipped with the protections against fire:
- patented technology of high-pressure combustion - reliable protection against flashback;
- is equipped with a steel barrier with the counterbalance installed on fuel chute in to the burner to prevent flashback;
- polyurethane pipe, which melts and fire will not be transmitted further to transporter and container if temperature sensor will not react in case of flashback.
- rotating combustion chamber - significantly prolongs the duration of maintenance-free operation and as a fuel can be used pellets with high content of ashes;
- patented technology of high-pressure combustion;
- made of superior materials based on latest technology;
- automatic operation: firing, cleaning, flame control;
- made of over 80% of stainless steel with a housing of acid - resistant steel;
- high-quality connection – ensures reliable communication between the burner and the controller;
- step-less (electronic) power adjustment;
- low CO and CO2 emission;
- low thermal inertia;
- burner’s temperature control;
- possibility to install a particulate filter;
- automatic start after voltage loss – memory of last settings;
- high combustion efficiency - up to 99%;
- the furnace made of superior heat resisting steel;
- possibility to control the incineration process using a broadband lambda sensor (option);
- flame detector precisely detecting its level;
- integrated steel firewall with a counterbalance to prevent backfiring;
- low power consumption;
- fully compatible with the instrumentation of oil and gas boiler and bakery oven.
|Power, kW||30 - 100|
|Average power consumption, W||~ 85|
|Electricity consumption in kW per day||~ 2,0|
|Recommended fuel||Wooden and agro pellets Ø 6 - 8 mm, oats|
|Feeder length, m||2|
|Feeder weight, kg||11|
|Burner weight, kg||27|
|Mounting hole diameter, mm||210|
|Outlet pipe diameter, mm||204|
|Recommended chimney draft, Pa||30|
|Rotary combustion chamber||Yes|
|Noise level, dB||69|
|Efficiency, %||Up to 99 %|
|Efficiency in the furnace, %||Up to 96 %|
Instruction for control panel S.Control MK2