+370 652 76020
Control panel with LCD display S.Control MK2
Control panel BurnPell® S.Control MK2 for pellet burners BurnPell:
- User-friendly - shows the precise operating parameters expressed in graphic icons in "real" time.
- Two types of menu – simple and advanced menu. In the course of every-day operation of the unit it is possible to control from easily available simple menu. Advanced menu could be accessed only after entering 4-digit password.
- Graphic display – 2 large displays enabling for easy and intuitive control over device.
- To control panel could be connected sensitive temperature sensors for automatic heating system circuits, 3-way or 4-way valve and HUW controlling.
- The modular design of the controller – possible expansion of the controlling system by connecting 3 pumps (boiler, HUW, and mixer pump), and through expansion modules additionally 4 heating circuits with mixer’s servomotors.
- Easy to use and saves heating costs thanks to the individual programming options, such as a precise temperature setting, control of various circuits, integrated work with other heat sources, fuel level visualization, etc.
- Information about amount of fuel in a silo – in case of shortage, audio and visual information is delivered.
- Possibility of connecting broadband lambda probe – controlling of air amount delivering in burning process, that means better fuel efficiency.
- Clock with an integrated calendar – the clock enables programming in weekly cycles the required room temperatures and the temperature of hot tap water and thereby helps to reduce the charges.
- Audible alarm - integrated speaker warns about actual emergency situation, which increases the safety of of the device operation.
- Alarms and errors history – possibility to review errors and alarms with description, date of occurrence and etc.
- Continuous flame brightness display - constant burner operation control.
- Restoration of factory presets – this function enables restoration of factory preset settings of the controller.
- Possibility to connect indoor temperature controller with temperature sensor ekoSTER, which allows you to control the burner operation from the room.
- Possibility to connect internet module ekoNET, which allows you to control the burner operation from any place in the world where you can find internet connection.
- Compatible with oil and gas boilers automatics – firing-up, sustaining flame after reaching the preset temperature and fuel feeding proceed automatically.
Functions of control panel S.Control:
Control panel S.Control MK2 instruction